Recover Physically and Financially After Your Accident

Recover Physically and Financially After Your Accident

Speak with a slip-and-fall attorney based in Leesville, LA

A property owner’s negligence can easily lead to injuries. Did you know you can hold them liable? With help from a slip-and-fall attorney, you can pursue financial compensation if you were injured on someone else’s property. Wayne Bush, Attorney at Law will work with you to build a strong case and present it in front of the court.

Get in touch with our slip-and-fall lawyer based in Leesville, LA today for more information. Wayne Bush will happily answer all of your questions.

When should you contact us?

An injury on someone else’s property may not have been your fault. You’ll want to speak with our slip-and-fall lawyer if you…

  • Tripped over a loose wire in an office building
  • Slipped in a puddle at the grocery store
  • Fell down poorly lit stairs in your apartment complex

You may be entitled to financial compensation. Financial compensation varies case by case. Set up an appointment with our slip-and-fall attorney by calling 337-378-0051 now.

Our office is in Leesville, LA, but we service the people of Fort Polk, Vernon Parish, Sabine Parish, and Beauregard Parish